FTST Peer Review
Peer Review Process
FTSTJ aim at providing highly technical and innovative research output in the areas of science, agriculture and engineering.
FTSTJ peer review process
- Author(s) shall submit(s) manuscript FTSTJ.
- Editor-in-Chief or the Assistant check submitted manuscript to ascertain if article meets journal requirements.
- Three possible Reviewers will be assigned and contacted. These reviewers are expected to turn in their comments after three weeks from the date the manuscript is sent to them.
- Editor shall communicate the final decision to accept, reject or revise.
- Authors shall effect the reviewers’ comment on the manuscript and send the corrected version back to the Editor within a week.
- The corrected manuscript shall receive FINAL accepted or rejection status from the chief Editor before the FINAL publication (Online or Print).